Thursday 3 April 2014

Fancy a Nosey?


How about a little peek in to my life? I post a lot of pictures on instagram (AshlyLondon) but here is some for those that aren't addicted to social media like myself!

#NOTD
I got myself a gel system for doing nails. For years I have spent an absurd amount getting gel polish done when I could have been doing it myself. The whole kit cost around £40 including polishes. Let me know if you'd like to know where I got everything from and how I do it.

Legs Eleven
With the weather getting ever so slightly warmer, kind of. I have whipped out the fake tan (Reviews here) and got my pins looking lovely and bronzed. May be a while before anybody actually sees them but oh well!

Shake it up
With a holiday/work trip to Vegas planned in 5 weeks I am doing my best to get in ship shape.  This means lots of lovely yummy fruit smoothies.  This one has frozen strawberries, banana, water and Vegan protein.

Donna Ida
After I left work at Donna Ida in Chelsea I had an incentive voucher still to spend so I popped online and picked out a few pairs of summer jeans. Current Elliott ankle skinny in Borough Destroy and Ida Ivy Skinny in Glaciar. Can't wait till they arrive, I hope they fit!!

#TBT
Throw back Thursday! This is me and my daddy, I think we look so similar here.  I found this pic when I was going through some old stuff.  It made me realise how happy and grateful I am for my family and that I get to see them everyday.

What have you been up to lately?

Don't forget you can follow me on

2 comments:

  1. ahh lovely photos! Those nails are gorgeous! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie Hammond8 April 2014 at 03:14

    Beautiful nails! Where did you get the gel kit from? I've been looking for a while but wasn;t sure which to get.

    xx Sophie

    sobrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx