Tuesday 5 August 2014

REVIEW | HotHair Brianna 3/4 Wig Glazed Strawberry*

The folks at hot hair very kindly asked if I wanted to try out one of their new hair pieces.  After the success and compliments I received using my clip in fishtail plait (review here) I jumped at the chance.

I was sent the Brianna 3/4 wig* by HotHair in the colour glazed strawberry R29S. It is a 3/4 wig with waves through the ends.  I have to say it did not disappoint. 
It arrived in a lovely box - great for storage. Wrapped in a net, with not a strand out of place.  I was very impressed.  The colour was as close to perfect as possible.  Obviously the texture is different to human hair, as this piece is synthetic.


Easy to apply, with hair grips and clips.  Takes 2 minutes to put in place (perfect if you are in a rush but still want to look fab).  You do need to cover the seam though. I back combed the front of my hair and pulled it straight back, securing in place with Kirby grips (bobby pins), which did the trick.


What I liked most about this hair piece is that it is so versatile.  You can quite easily put your hair up in a pony tail or braid the piece, it blends in really well and looks fab.  It gives your hair up that extra bit of thickness and volume, who doesn't want that?


I would say if you are going to wear this piece straight down, it is probably best worn on a night, just because the texture is slightly different to human hair.  Either that or easily wear it styled up (as mentioned previously) for the day, it looks all the more natural that way.

I have to say I absolutely love my Brianna 3/4 hair piece by Hot Hair...  Hair style tutorials with it coming very soon.


Lots of Love Ash x

Don't forget you can follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx