Tuesday 13 October 2015

New Bag! Paul's Boutique


As soon as I saw the press pictures of this bag I knew I had to have it.  I mean just look at this beautiful blue colour!!! It is so different to anything else I have and the shape is gorgeous.  Plus it is faux leather so suitable for vegans and animal lovers!!

To my surprise I realised it is by Paul's Boutique! They have had a complete rebrand, and are now officially amazing!

They have gone from young, brash and slightly chavy to sleek, edgy, urban and very cool!!!


The bag has a shoulder strap and sits really nicely on your side while using it. It has multiple pockets inside, including the must have one for your phone and a zip section for valuables.  I am in LOVE with the bright pink trim!! Oh so pretty!!


I have had so many compliments since I have started using this bag, looks like it's not just me who loves it!! Well done Paul's Boutique :-)

Head over to paulsboutique.com and check out their new bags, you will love them.

Ashly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :-) contact me on twitter @AshlyLondon I would love to chat with you xxx